Oil Circulating Systems
Bijur Delimon Oil Recirculation Systems are engineering to your exact specifications.
Benefits and key features include the following:
- Heat rejection
- Critical lubrication – constant lubrication
- Oil filtration
- Oil monitoring / Sampling / Replacement
- Higher flows
- Lower pressure
- Temperature control
- System volume and retention time
Bijur Delimon is a global supplier of Oil Circulating Systems and Equipment designed for the optimum lubrication of bearings, gear trains and other processes requiring oil for lubrication and cooling.
- A range of standard Multi-Purpose Oil Circulating units are manufactured to fill the need for a relatively simple, inexpensive, yet reliable system where a custom design is not required.
- Reliability is key to our success, achieved by utilizing proven design techniques, coupled with product quality and competitive pricing.
OCS Oil Circulating Systems
Standard range of multi-purpose systems with fixed flow rates from 5-50 LPM
Delivery Outputs: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 8
Flow: 0.4, 3.0 or 12.0 LPM output
With & without switches
Delivery Outputs: 1 or 2 ways
Flow Range: 0.1-20LPM
OCS Service Parts
Service & repair parts for oil circulating systems