Lubrication Solutions for Packaging
Keeping your products on the move and in one piece are the priorities in the packaging business.
Machinery that folds, stuffs, fills, caps, turns, labels, or moves products requires precise lubrication to keep it running smoothly and safely.
Bijur Delimon designs, develops and delivers high-performing, low-maintenance, cost-effective automatic lubrication systems ideal for use in the packaging industry.
Bijur Delimon’s lubrication systems for the packaging industry deliver the precise amount of lubrication needed to reduce friction and wear, protect against corrosion, dissipate heat, and keep your machinery functioning at a high level.
Using an automatic lubrication system from Bijur Delimon will help you:
- Extend equipment life
- Reduce downtime
- Decrease repairs
- Improve productivity
- Enhance profitability
Need a system designed
for your application?
Need a system designed for your application?
M2500G Series Divider Valve Manifolds are the principal components of a progressive lubricating system. Modular construction makes these blocks easy to install, modify and maintain, without removing any tubing. The Zinc-Nickel plated steel body ensures longer life in nasty environments.
FL injectors are positive displacement grease dispensing valves. Viton O-rings are standard to protect against high heat and synthetic lubricants. The injectors are interchangeable with major competitive brands. They come available in standard or 300 series stainless steel.
Providing the product you need
Our packaging equipment lubrication systems are expertly designed, skillfully crafted and rigidly tested.
With pneumatic, single-point, electric, and manual pumps that work seamlessly with injectors and divider valves, our packaging lubrication systems deliver the exact amount of lubrication exactly where you want it, exactly when you need it.
Our automatic lubrication systems are easy to install and simple to operate - no sophisticated controls required. The system can be operated on its own or can be linked into your existing control system.
Our dedicated experts will work closely with you to ensure our system meets your exacting lubrication requirements.
For the packaging industry, Bijur Delimon supplies automatic lubrication systems for:
- Vacuum sealers
- Weighing equipment
Bijur Delimon offers an extensive line of products for use in the food and beverage industry, including:
- Progressive lubricating system
- Modular construction
- Easy to install, modify and maintain
- Zinc-Nickel plated steel body construction
- Durable and reliable
- Positive displacement grease dispensing valves
- Viton O-rings resistant to high heat and synthetic lubricants
- Interchangeable injectors
- Standard or 300 series stainless steel construction
Delivering the service you deserve
For almost a century, Bijur Delimon has been the global leader in automatic lubrication systems.
We have the expertise, the equipment, and the experience to provide high-quality, long-lasting lubrication solutions that improve your productivity, reduce your downtime, and enhance your profitability.
We are your perfect lubrication partner.
- Automatic lubrication systems are all we do – we are truly the specialists in the field and the best in the business.
- We have engineering, manufacturing and sales operations well-positioned on three continents, with facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Austria, Ireland, India, and Spain.
- We offer an extensive line of products for use in a wide variety of industries, including heavy-duty grease systems, oil recirculating systems, light and heavy-duty oil systems, mobile on- and off-road fluid grease applicators, single point feeders, and cooling and chilling units.
- Our dedicated, knowledgeable regional sales managers work closely with you to determine, select and supply the lubrication system that best fits your needs.
Supplying the results you want
Majestic Packaging recently purchased two Bijur Delimon automatic lubrication systems for their conveyor systems. The lubrication systems were simple to install and easy to operate. The systems eliminated the need for manual lubrication, dramatically decreased lubrication consumption, and kept the conveyor running longer. With decreased downtime for repairs and maintenance, costs decreased and productivity increased.
Packaging Application Flyers