Oil Circulating Systems
Bijur Delimon design and support teams work closely with customers to ensure our Oil Circulating Systems achieve the system performance levels required. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the complete engineered design solution. Using the latest CAD technology and 3D modeling, our designers ensure all specifics are met with precision without ever compromising the systems efficiency or the manufacturing process. With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team will work with you from concept to completion.
Standard Product Offering
One electric gear pump draws oil from a reservoir and supplies the oil via check valves through a single or dual basket type filter to the delivery connection.
Standard Units Comprised of:
- Reservoir: Fabricated from mild steel plate, sandblasted, and painted one coat primer with one coat of light grey (RAL7035).
- Reservoir Components: Return and drain connections, level gauge, thermometer, air breather filler and filter.
- Pump & Motor: Positive displacement integral gear type aluminum pump; 1500 rpm motor suitable for 380/440 VAC, 3-phase, 50/60Hz supply
- Oil Filter: 25µ (nominal) stainless steel mesh element; high dirt load capacity; visual/electrical clogging indication; bypass valves.
- Pressure Relief Valve: Self-operating relief; easily adjustable relief spring pressure.
- Pressure Indication: 63mm gauge; 0-16 bar pressure.
- Check Valve, Pipe & Fittings: Screwed, mild steel.
- Level Switch: 2 position digital level switch.
A CLOSER LOOK
View or download our Multi-Purpose Oil Systems brochure for a more in-depth look at an oil recirculation system.
Oil Circulating Products
View our oil recirculation product offering.