GXL Injectors are positive displacement spring loaded devices designed for use in an automatic centralized lubrication system. These injectors deliver precise metered amounts of lubricant to bearings, bushings, pins and slides. They are normally mounted in remote manifolds located throughout the centralized system. GXL Injectors and manifolds are made of top quality brass making them ideal components for use in harsh environments including mobile applications.
- Brass injectors and manifolds for corrosive and harsh environments
- Flexible system design allows easy modifications
- Easy adjustability for meeting a wide range of output requirements
- Economical components for a quick return on investment (ROI)
- Interchangeable with other commonly used parallel injector systems