Lubrication Solutions for Cement
Cement plants must endure freezing cold and sweltering heat – sometimes within mere months of each other.Despite such extreme conditions, machinery and equipment used at cement plants must operate effectively and efficiently, safely and smoothly.Making sure that your cement equipment is properly lubricated is a good start.
Bijur Delimon designs, develops and delivers high-performing, low-maintenance, cost-effective automatic lubrication systems that effortlessly handle the demanding and challenging conditions of the cement industry.
Bijur Delimon’s lubrication systems for the cement industry deliver precise, uniform amounts of lubrication to reduce friction and wear, protect key components against corrosion, dissipate heat, and keep your machinery functioning at a high level.
Using an automatic lubrication system from Bijur Delimon will help you extend equipment life, reduce downtime, decrease repairs, improve productivity, and enhance profitability
Need a system designed
for your application?
Need a system designed for your application?
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Bijur Delimon gear spray systems are used to lubricate large gear and pinion sets such as those found in kilns. Each system includes an air operated pumping station, a measuring valve control panel, a spray nozzle lance, electrical controls, and other optional equipment.
Gear face widths of 2" to 42" can be lubricated with nozzles and nozzle spacing designed accordingly. Because our gear spray systems operate intermittently they can be thought of as film maintaining devices. The electrical controls provide broad cycling flexibility, as well as fault monitoring and afterblow to purge nozzles.
CEMENT PLANT SYSTEM DESIGN
M2500G Divider Valve
M2500G Divider Valve
M2500G Series Divider Valve Manifolds are the principal components of a progressive lubricating system. Modular construction makes these blocks easy to install, modify and maintain, without removing any tubing. The Zinc-Nickel plated steel body ensures longer life in nasty environments.
Spray systems are used to lubricate large gear and pinion sets, found on ball mills, rod mills, kilns, etc. Each systems includes an air operated pumping station, a measuring valve panel, a spray nozzle, electrical controls, and a number of optional features. Gear face widths of 2" to 42" can be lubricated with nozzles and nozzle spacing designed accordingly. Since Bijur Delimon gear spray systems operate intermittently they can be thought of as film maintaining devices. The electrical controls provide broad cycling flexibility as well as fault monitoring and after blow to purge the nozzles.
Air-operated barrel pumps are used where medium to heavy duty service conditions exist and rapid build-up of lubricating system pressure is desired in either air-operated central stations or bulk transfer of lubricants. These pumps are normally used to transfer lubricants from original refinery drums to the reservoirs on central lubrication systems.
Providing the products you need
Our automatic lubrication systems are expertly designed, skillfully crafted and rigidly tested. Our experts will work closely with you to ensure our system meets your exacting lubrication requirements.
Our systems are easy to install - only the lance or nozzles need to be mounted before they can started delivering the lubrication your machinery need.
For the cement industry, Bijur Delimon supplies automatic lubrication systems for:
- Conveyor Bearings
- Electric Motors
- Open Gears
- Pinion & Bull Gears
- Rotary Kilns
We offer an extensive line of products for use in the cement industry, including:
- Progressive lubricating system
- Modular construction
- Easy to install, modify and maintain
- Zinc-Nickel plated steel body construction
- Durable and reliable
Spray Lance System
- Lubricates large gear and pinion sets
- Air operated pumping station
- Measuring valve panel
- Spray nozzle
- Electrical controls
- Transfers lubricants from refinery drums to reservoirs
- Ideal for medium to heavy-duty service conditions
- Air operated
Delivering the service you deserve
For almost a century, Bijur Delimon has been the global leader in automatic lubrication systems.
We have the expertise, the equipment, and the experience to provide high-quality, long-lasting lubrication solutions that improve your productivity, reduce your downtime, and enhance your profitability.
We are your perfect lubrication partner.
- Automatic lubrication systems are all we do – we are truly the specialists in the field and the best in the business.
- We have engineering, manufacturing and sales operations well-positioned on three continents, with facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Austria, Ireland, India, and Spain.
- We offer an extensive line of products for use in a wide variety of industries, including heavy-duty grease systems, oil recirculating systems, light and heavy-duty oil systems, mobile on- and off-road fluid grease applicators, single point feeders, and cooling and chilling units.
- Our dedicated, knowledgeable regional sales managers work closely with you to determine, select and supply the lubrication system that best fits your needs.