SDM Modular valve
Measuring valves are the essence of dualine lubrication systems. They are mounted close to the lubrication points and hydraulically operated by pressure from the first and then the second of the two supply lines. On each pressurisation cycle, they indirectly discharge fixed volumes of lubricant to the bearing etc.
The modular valves have many advantages over traditional line mounted models. All working parts are in the module. The modules are fitted to adaptors which are permanently piped up in the centralised lubrication system. The single discharge module SDM feeds a single lubrication point on each cycle. A mixture of double and single discharge modules can be fitted to each adaptor either for assembly to serve an odd number of bearings or to give a greater lubricant quantity to selected points. Two sizes of module can be supplied to cover a wide range of metered application volumes.
- Each module can be steplessly individually adjusted within its capacity to suit the bearing requirements.
- All moving points are contained in the module.
- A malfunctioning module can be changed in seconds reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Positive hydraulic operation. Within design limitations, these valve assemblies can be mounted many metres from the pump unit.
- Visible indicator showing operation of each module.
- Body protected by corrosion resistant electrophoretic paint.
- Supplied complete with 'O' rings and stainless steel mounting screws.