System description : Railway Lubrication
Railjet (wheel flange lubrication system)
When underground trains, trams and railway trains run from one station to the next with a low noise level, this is often due to Railjet, the mobile wheel flange lubrication system of BIJURDELIMON. It reduces to a minimum friction and wear at both wheel flange and rail.
By means of compressed air, the lubricants are sprayed onto the wheel flanges - and while the train is running, automatically transferred via the rail flanks on the wheel flanges of the following wheel sets.
- 5 to 15% saving in drinving energy
- Reduction of wear by up to 80%
- Cost reduction due to greater reprofiling intervals
- Preservation of environment by noise attenuation
And still more:
- Even biodegradable lubricants can be used
- he low weight of the spray nozzle of 265 g only clearly facilitates the installation and the adjustment
- the intelligent electronic control allows the adaption to all operational requirements
StaTrack (stationary track lubrication)
When track systems are exposed to heavy loads, when the use of the same causes much noise, StaTrack is employed:
- in track systems with narrow curve radii
- in case of grooved rails in the free and closed track bed in the public raid system
The decentral system feeds distributed points in the trackage. It works with a central grease pump. It delivers the lubricant via a high-pressure line directly to the lubrication points of the rail. For double-track systems, two pumps that work independently of each other can be installed in one cabinet.
The central system with many tracks on a small area is installed for example in industrial yards, in the entrance and exit of the car shed. Due to progressive distributors it is possible that the individual tracks are supplied with lubricants via a common pump. The connection of a track and the apportioning of the lubricant are effedcted via so-called track distributors on site. The progressive distributors allow a comprehensive monitoring of the system.
- Reduction of wear at wheel and rail
- Reduction of noise to a minimum
- Biodegradable lubricants of good adherence can be metered precisely, therefore an environmentally friendly solution
- Lubrication times and intervals can be adapted to local conditions
- minimal lubricant consumption
- increased reliability
System description : Railway Lubrication (PDF File)