ZEM Volumetric Injector
The injectors type ZEM (direct action) are perfectly adapted for use with volumetric system (PDI) for diverse applications.Their precise delivery and predetermined quantity helps ensure each lubrication point receives the proper amount of lubricant.
ZEM injectors are classic direct action PDIs, reliable and accurate. When pressure builds in the manifold, the piston in the injector moves forwards, discharging a set amount of lubricant to the lubrication point. As the pressure is relieved, a compression spring returns the piston to its original position. This movement recharges the injector (discharge chamber) and the injector is now ready for the next cycle. It is important to note that the lubricating pump used with ZEM series injectors must build pressure in the system to a minimum 15 bars (220psi) to actuate the injector discharge.The recommended operating pressure is 21 bars (300psi).
- Functions with oil and soft grease
- 10 output volumes available according requested series
- Modular design for ZEM32 series allows installation on to machined junction
- Die cast manifold for ZEM 34/35 and 39 series
- Can incorporate different series injector in the same system
- All series are available with push fittings oe with standard connectors