The BM-B pump, because of is constructional characteristics, may be used in single line-, dual line-, progressiveand spray lubricating systems. Regardless of the number of lubrication points, the pump can be effectively adapted to meet any requirements. It can also be used for refilling and mobile greasing systems.
- Discharge pressure adjustable up to max. 400 bar
- High reliability due to forced control
- Discharge: 2 and 4 liters/h, depends on driving speed
- Geared motors
- Long service life thanks to the use of wear-resistant high-grade steel
- Compact and rugged design
- Lubricant: oil, grease, liquid grease
- Surface signal grey RAL 7004
The pump can be supplied complete with a geared motor. It consists essentially of a housing with pump unit and an integral lubricant reservoir.
The delivery and control plungers of the pump element are driven by eccentric cams to which they are rigidly connected. As a result there of, they are positively controlled.
A blockage (as may happen with spring-controlled plungers or a hydraulic pressure transfer) is not possible. The required delivery pressure can be adjusted by means of an integralted pressure relief valve. It prevents damages to thepump in the event of an inadmissibly high counter-pressure situations. The pump need not be vented.