The DPG Pneumatic Lubricator is an air-operated reciprocating lubricator that discharges a fixed amount of lubricant into systems during a lubrication cycle.
- High output pressure that can be controlled by regulated air supply pressure
- Plate mounted for easy installation
- FRL supplied to clean and condition the air
- Air operated reciprocating pump 30:1 ratio
- 10 lb grease reservoir includes low level switch warning and spring loaded follower plate to assure positive prime on the pump inlet
- Grease strainer with cleanout is located on the pump outlet.
- Reversing valve with system cycle switch, reverses at factory set 1500 psi (104 bar)
- Normal system pressure at the pump will range from 1200-1500 psi