The FZ-A type lubricator is an central plunger grease pump, which is operating without valves and springs. The FZ-A type grease lubricator is intended mainly for multiple systems, i.e., in systems with up to a maximum of 12 lubrication points no additional distributor is required. The numerous ratios available within the range 3 : 1 to 2880 : 1 which are between the speed of the drive shaft on machine to be lubricated and the number of strokes of the delivery plunger, ensure universal application of the lubricator so that it can be adapted to any system having a small to medium number of lubrication points.
- Best adaptationpossibility to different driving speeds and to the machine to be lubricated.
- Additional control can be omitted.
- Use for anticlockwise and clockwise rotation is possible without modifications.
- Forced control without any valves and springs.
- Rugged, consequently minimal expenditure of maintenance and repair works.
- Explosionprotection according toATEX guideline 94/9/EG